Jamila Piracci will share her views and expertise during the panel discussion, “How will the focus on ESG impact the risk role?” on November 4 at 11:00 a.m.
Patomak’s Jamila Piracci is part of the Energy Trading Risk Summit panel discussion, “How will the focus on ESG impact the risk role?” on November 4 at 11:00 a.m.
The panel will discuss the following questions:
- How are risk managers at energy companies viewing ESG risk? What are the relevant benchmarks?
- What efforts are being made to standardize ESG initiatives across the energy industry?
- How does risk fit into the broader framework of a company’s ESG initiatives?
- How are regulators viewing ESG initiatives?
- Bob Anderson, Executive Director, CCRO (moderator)
- Nithya Venkatesan, Senior Manager Corporate Risk Management, Hess Corporation
- Elizabeth Carlson, Chief Sustainability Officer, Tricon Energy
- Jamila Piracci, Managing Director, Patomak Global Partners
Register and learn more information here.