750 17th Street, NW Ste 1000 Washington, DC 20006
Mr. Beckmann joined in August of 2021 and works on projects involving crypto and litigation support.
Prior to joining Patomak, Mr. Beckmann did federal and state government affairs work for Childhelp, a nonprofit serving child abuse victims. On Capitol Hill, Chris spent three years in both the House and Senate working for Martha McSally, where he served as a legislative aide managing the appropriations and transportation portfolios for the office.
Mr. Beckmann received his bachelor’s degree in Political Science from Johns Hopkins University.
- OCC, FDIC Provide Guidance on Overdraft Fees
- Federal Reserve Hardens Stance Towards Crypto, Denies Bank Membership
- OCC Acting Comptroller Discusses “Too Big to Manage” Banks, Four-Step Escalation Framework
- Banking Regulators Send Strong Warning About Crypto Risks
- Regulators Warn on Interest Rate Risks, Banks Should Prepare for Scrutiny
- FSOC Releases Digital Asset Report, Signaling Increased Future Scrutiny
- Fifth Circuit Issues Decision on CFPB Funding, Vacates 2017 Payday Lending Rule
- Federal Reserve Board Announces Updated Guidelines for Account Access, But Questions Remain
- Senators Pressure OCC to Rescind Crypto Bank Guidance, Adding Regulatory Uncertainty
- Banking Regulators Propose CRE Loan Policy Update, Signal Concerns for Upcoming Business Cycle